jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

my favourite subject

This year is the first in my career, and although I’m studying psychology, right now I have only one subject that really deals with psychology, and its name is Psychology (what a surprise!). The other subjects are focus in different areas of human been social experience, like the philosophic area, the cultural area or the historic area, and I like them all, but which I like more is the psychologist work camp, I love this subject, because since I was a child I wanted to study this and it’s very interesting and new in my live. The professor who teaches it is named Juan Enrique Wilson, a smart behaviorist psychologist that works on scientific researches. He`s an expert on relationships, and specially cares of marriage problems, so when we are in class he usually tell us about different results of original marriage researches and I enjoy listening him. In his class, I have learned more than any other, now I know the main areas which psychology focus on, and I feel able to learn much more and apply all the knowledge in my life, that’s what makes me happy.

1 comentario:

  1. Suggestions

    This year is the first in my career, and although I’m studying psychology, right now I have only one subject that really deals with psychology, and its name is Psychology (what a surprise!). The other subjects are focus in different areas of human beING social experience, like the philosophic area, the cultural area or the historic area, and I like them all, but which I like more is the psychologist work camp, I love this subject, because since I was a child I wanted to study this and it’s very interesting and new in my lIFE. The professor who teaches XX is named Juan Enrique Wilson, a smart behaviorist psychologist that works on scientific researches. He`s an expert on relationships, and specially cares ABOUT marriage problems, so when we are in class he usually telLS us about different results of original marriage researches and I enjoy listening TO him. In his class, I have learned more than any other, now I know the main areas which psychology focusSES on, and I feel able to learn much more and apply all the knowledge in my life, that’s what makes me happy.
    GRADE:6.5

    ResponderEliminar