lunes, 29 de junio de 2009

My ideal Job

My ideal job is psychologist. That’s why I’m in university right now, and I can’t think in other job for doing of the rest of my life. Since y was a little girl y wanted to be a psychologist, actually I wanted much more to be a psychiatrist, but when I grew up I realize that my true love was psychology. Well, I think I have very much qualities to do it right, I don’t want to boast about being good, but I ever had thought that my aptitudes are in a good level. I don’t think to find this job would be difficult, actually I think it will be very simple and if I complete my career, there won’t be nothing that stands in my way, my way to find exit. If I wouldn’t like my University or my life, what I’m doing or whatever, I would be worried and insecure about my future and the ideal job for the rest of my life, but right now, I’m a very happy student and I like psychology, so as long as I like it, I will be very sure that this is my ideal job, and nothing could make me though other thing.
Well, that’s what I think, I hope you like my text! Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario