jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

my blog experience

This blogging experience has been my first, so initially I didn’t know how to use this technological tool, since I was a child I write about my personal experiences but I didn’t want to make me a blog because I feel uncomfortable when the other people reads about me and my thoughts…anyway, this was a university work so I accepted it and made me one. Through the semester I could see how my vocabulary grew up and made more specific, but no in all its scale, only a bit part, and to be honest, I didn’t enjoyed writing in english every week, most days I feel stressed and angry for couldn’t finish at time, and I never had thought this “writing class” makes any different in my vocabulary, I thing is much more efficient to work whit a book like in “normal” classes, so I think it help me improve my english but I would have preferred other ways to learn.
Of the blog experience, I think it has many advantages; to work under pressure (in a delimitated time) can make students pay all the attention that this class requires, and that can be good for the vocabulary development and to reinforce their skills. In my point of view, doing the blog also can be a bad learning experience, because, like I explained before, it can result a stressing experience, especially when the students are finalizing their semester and need a lot of time to concentrate in all subjects at the same time. This is my personal experience, and I know there are people who don’t think like me, including my classmates. Anyway, in my personal opinion of the entire course, I think it was very complete and although I don’t understand people talking british english, I basked doing the activities in the book and in the classroom.

1 comentario:

  1. Suggestions

    This blogging experience has been my first, so initially I didn’t know how to use this technological tool, since I was a child I HAVE BEEN WRITING about my personal experiences but I didn’t want to make XX a blog because I feel uncomfortable when the other people reads about me and my thoughts…anyway, this was a university work so I accepted it and made me XX. Through the semester I could see how my vocabulary grew up and made more specific, but no in all its scale, only a bit part, and to be honest, I didn’t enjoyeX writing in english every week, most days I feLT stressed and angry BECAUSE I couldn’t finish ON time, and I had NEVER thought this “writing class” makes any differenCE in my vocabulary, I thinK IT is much more efficient to work wITH a book like in “normal” classes, so I think it helpS me improve my english but I would have preferred other ways to learn.
    ABOUT THE blog experience, I think it has many advantages; to work under pressure (in a delimitated time) can make students pay all the attention that this class requires, and that can be good for the vocabulary development and to reinforce their skills. In my point of view, doing the blog also can be a bad learning experience, because, like I explained before, it can result a stressing experience, especially when the students are finalizing their semester and need a lot of time to concentrate in all subjects at the same time. This is my personal experience, and I know there are people who don’t think like me, including my classmates. Anyway, in my personal opinion of the entire course, I think it was very complete and although I don’t understand people talking british english, I basked??? doing the activities in the book and in the classroom
    GRADE:5.5

    ResponderEliminar