jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

In five years I ...

In five years from now I think that I will be studying like today, I will be doing mi thesis, my final exam to finish my career. Where will I be living? Mm, I’m not thinking in leave the house if my parents very soon, at least I find a job in my field, wich would be very good for me and for my parents, they’d be very economically benefited.

I’ve always wanted to live in Paris, and my ideal future is very diferent to the described one, I would like to go off of this small city, live in Paris whit my family, work like a psychologist and be very happy. I don’t think that I’m never going to do this, but I have to finish my career before and in five years I’m sure that I will be planning this future. Passing to the personal area, I hope to learn much more about me and my world, and grow up as a person, like anyone want, I think.

Well, this is all I have to say about me in five years, I’ll write you soon, bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. Some suggestions
    "in leaving my parents` house very soon..."
    "with..."
    "Talking about the personal area,...."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice future ;)
    i hope see you soon
    bye

    ResponderEliminar