jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

psychology in my life

I'm studying psychology because since I was a child I used to ask to myself why people act in different ways, and I used to talk to my parents about the diversity of personalities in my school or in the world, and then when I growed up my friends used to tell me their problems and I discussed whit they about the possible solutions, that usually maked they felt very happy, and I felt happy too. I think that is the way for the profesionals in my area contributes to society, they make people to feel good, and when you feel better, all the people around you feel better too, especially your family and closer fiends. I think in the future, psychologist will need to be more open mind for the creations to projects to help people that doesn't have resources enough for pay a personal psychologist, because in these days people who want to receive a good and complete psycology treatment need a lot of money.
In my career, my favorite subject is the social side of psychology, I think it is very important to use the knowledge for helping people to use their own tools to move in this world, wich sometimes it is very difficult and hard.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"I used to ask myself.."
    -"when I grew up.."
    -" discussed with them.."
    -" usually made them feel.."
    -"they make people feel good.."
    -"open minded..."
    -" creation of projects..."
    -"that don´t have.."
    -" to pay..."
    -" which sometimes is ..."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar