jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Ivan Pavlov


I don’t have an exactly idea of who is the best in psychology, but I love people who work in research projects and I love studying them, so I admire very much the man who created the law of conditioned reflexes, Ivan Pavlov. This man was born and died in Russia, and his most important discovery was the behaviourism, an objective psychology devoted to the fields of human adaptations. He has been congratulated and criticized at the same time for psychologists and philosophers who are interested in the human feelings or thoughts more than what the people do, their reactions or how they can be studied.

I knew this man before to get in this career, and I think his work is very complete and I admire him very much, so when I started to study in the university I was very interested to learn his theories and his discoveries.

I’m not the authority to say if he is the best in my field, but I know he is good and popular, and all people once in their life have seen a picture of Pavlov whit their dog of their first discovery (the picture left), which I think is the most famous in the behaviourism.

Ok, this is all I know of Ivan Pavlov; I hope you have liked it! Bye!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"a clear idea about.."
    -"who works.."
    -" before entering this career..."
    -" in learning..."
    -"with ..."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar