martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

transantiago experience!

Since all this Transantiago system was going to beginning, all people had a bad feeling about all situation that was coming, everyone said that it was going to be a chaos, people thought buses were going to be driven so much slower and all the workers in the city were frustrated one month in advance. Personally, I thought in that moment: “because of all the bad energy that all people is putting on it, this is going to be a disaster” and that was what happen. When Transantiago began, all people was so angry about waiting so much on the bus stops, and about the crowded of the buses, I remember that day I was on my summer holydays, and it was the main theme in the news. I think it wasn’t to bad, in the beginning it was obviously a chaos, because people wasn’t have any information and nobody knew what to do or where to go, but that situation was improved little by little…whit necessary tolerance of people, of course. I think there’s no a big difference whit the old system, actually is much cheaper travel in Transantiago because there’s no charge by transferring bus to bus. If I clud improve more this system, first of all I would change the large busses for other ones smaller, because there are have been so much problems whit this size in streets, that the most of times make loose time, and in second place, I would allow admission in the bus paying throught money too, it would be so much useful to us.

1 comentario:

  1. Since all this Transantiago system was going to beginning, all people had a bad feeling about all situation that was coming, everyone said that it was going to be a chaos, people thought buses were going to be driven so much slower and all the workers in the city were frustrated one month in advance. Personally, I thought in that moment: “because of all the bad energy that all people SVA is putting on it, this is going to be a disaster” and that was what happen. When Transantiago began, all people SVA was so angry about waiting so much on the bus stops, and about the crowded of the buses, I remember that day I was on my summer holydays, and it was the main theme in the news. I think it wasn’t WW to bad, in the beginning it was obviously a chaos, because people SVA wasn’t have any information and nobody knew what to do or where to go, but that situation was improved little by little…SP whit necessary tolerance of people, of course. I think there’s no a big difference SP whit the old system, actually is much cheaper travel in Transantiago because there’s no charge by transferring bus to bus. If I SP clud improve more this system, first of all I would change the large busses for other ones smaller, because there are have been so much problems SP whit this size in streets, that the most of times make loose time, and in second place, I would allow admission in the bus paying throught money too, it

    D,
    good although I think you might need to develop a bit more. Good intro but need a better conclusion
    miss
    p.s you got a 5.4

    ResponderEliminar