jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

My site web

The link I like to use is www.psicothema.com

I always have to investigate because of my career, and one day, when I was very frustrated for not finding any infomation, a professor gave me an idea, to check the page Psicothema. He told me it was very used for researchers, and when I discovered it, I finally could find the information that I nedded. Since that day, I always check the page when I have to look for some psychological information, and it benefits me in many ways. I visit it very very often, because of my career, and because I like investigations for being interesting.

Like you know now, I like this site web because I like to read very much, and I like investigations more tan others topics, because I thing they are the funniest.

Well, if your are studing psichology, I recommend this web site, you will find a lot of information and I swear, you will love it.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Denise!

    I like Psicothema too, it's very useful...
    in other classes you will need a lots of information and you will live in front of the computer! Soo, have patience and motivation jaja

    See you =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I used this website too. Psicothema is a great site because you will found a lot of information of psychology. Psicothema has been a great help for me.
    Francisca

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi again Denise!

    i'm glad that you know this page...
    it will very useful
    for you study!!
    take care!!
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Denise!
    I like this website too,
    because it is very useful and
    I'm sure that I'll visit it again =),
    see you, take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear student
    -"..gave me an ideas.."
    -"..used by researchers.."
    -"..they are..."
    -"..this website, you will find.."
    Regards

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar