jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

my piece of technology


Hello! I hope you will enjoy my text!
My piece of technology is my soobfofer, my parents gave it to me for christmas , when I was fifteen years old. I love it because I connect it to my mp3 and I can hear the same music that's on my mp3 but amplified in my room, or in any room of my house. I'm used to listen to music in my soobfofer every day when I arrive home, I like it because I can desconect myself of the rutine and relax while I do homework or while I have lunch. I don`t like when the music tourns to be annoying for my brothers, because I have to stop it and don`t listen to music anymore.
I think that without my soobofer my life would be very boring and I would be depressed, as you can see, the music is an important part of my life.

4 comentarios:

  1. Dear student
    Some suggestions

    -".. technology is.."
    -"..connect it to my..."
    -"..music turns to be annoying.."

    Greetings

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi denise!!
    hey the soobfofer its so cool!!!!!!!
    its amaizing the sound...well you know!!!!
    take care!!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! I talk about my radio too! Is very good do the homeworks or lunch listen to music. The history of own radios is similar =)

    Byee

    ResponderEliminar